GreenTech Consultants brings together the best local and international expertise on to one platform, to deliver sustainable development solutions. Over the past 20 years, GreenTech has developed a broad work portfolio, with extensive experience in key sectors including water, infrastructure, environment, urban, and social sectors.
As a knowledge based service provider, GreenTech's key strength is its interdisciplinary pool of experts, drawn from the fields of government, business and academia, who work alongside in-house professional and technical personnel. Owing to its sound track record in successful project implementation and delivery, GreenTech maintains its registration with the following key international development agencies, as a consultancy service provider.
United Nations Global Marketplace
Project Management & Technical Services
GreenTech implements proven methodologies when offering project management and technical services, to ensure that all projects are effectively managed and delivered on schedule and within budget.
In addition to the head office in Colombo, GreenTech has a network of district offices in Trincomalee, Jaffna, Badulla, Kandy, and Rathnapura, as well as a regional presence in Maldives, Seychelles and Solomon Islands providing the necessary technical support to teams on site, and facilitating the smooth progression of multiple projects
GreenTech's commitment to providing quality based consultancy services and its long-standing professionalism within the local and international arenas, reflects GreenTech's credibility as a consultancy firm of the highest international standards. Further, it ensures complete financial transparency in all its activities and is audited by KPMG.
GreenTech Consultants (Pvt) Ltd is a leading consultancy firm which provides Consultancy services in Water Supply & Sanitation, Urban Planning, Roads & Public Infrastructure, Environment, Socio-economic Assessments and Remote Sensing.
GreenTech is committed to providing quality services and solutions that exceed its Client's needs in a timely and cost effective manner, through continual improvement.
To achieve this objective, GreenTech Consultants will:
- Encourage ownership of quality outcomes by effective communication of the Quality Policy and Procedures, ensuring all employees, Consultants and other stakeholders are aware of their responsibility for the quality of their work.
- Provide services, which meet or exceed customer's expectations and the requirements of statutory obligations, contracts and agreements.
- Set measureable targets and seek to continually improve the services.
- Align GreenTech Consultants Quality System with ISO9001:2015 requirements and integrate it into ongoing and future business activities.
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of GREENTECH CONSULTANT'S Quality System.
- Periodically review and revise the Quality Policy & Procedures to ensure suitability.